April 13, 2012

What my love is actually to you?

Hello... We suck! Haha.. One of the worst couples in the world.That is how it is to me.Felt like I went back highschool. Everything I say that I didn't like, you do.Do you even know why I was mad? Do you even care I was mad? Haha... Why did u lie when u said u were going overtime instead of Kayu? Why did u lie again?! Why did u close my phone again? WHen YOU were the one who said rude things to me?!You think you can treat me like a bitch,Great~ Thanks =)  But I hate it! So damn much! Everything I do for you! don't say because you were worry and all. You liked that I ignore you, because you are already so damn sick of me.You just want a girl to teman you when you are bored, not to find a girl and to love.NO! There is no LOVE! NO LOVE AT ALL.. Whose sad?! Me or you! FUck myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment