April 16, 2012

U left me heart brokened.


Hello..

Last night, I have been crying hours for you.I couldn't sleep at all.For all I've done, I always hope that you would love me more and more and more. It seems I do more, I get hurt more, I do less I also get hurt. I am so mad at you when I woke up this morning. I was so angry. I always tell myself that you would be different.Well, somehow I really failed. I sucks as a GF serious! My own Bf also don't diu 7 me. Haha.. I really laughed. Why did't you let me know?! I was waiting for you.Do you know? I can not sleep! I keep telling myself, I believe in you that you will come home. But you didn't. You can think that you did nothing wrong, but to me, you did, you didn't tell me at all.. Imagine I was like that?! Hm..

No comments:

Post a Comment