April 05, 2012

Thank you baby lao gong!

Aheheh.. Hello U stupid babi baby! Thank you for yesterday. I felt very happy=) Really..I enjoyed every moment yesterday =D Hehe. Muacks!


couple tee!


weeepeee

tq baby!

love u love u, u r my mr perfect.     






thankyou for making me smile.I am laughing so loud inside.
For once, and after so long. I felt like a girl last night.I didn't have to be strong.Didn't have to do what most guys do.I love that feeling.Ofcause, I never meant that I always have to be pampered like this. But I really did felt so damn good.Like we really are in a relationship.It doesn't mean that we have to always waste money to feel loved.Sometimes I wish that we could take silly pictures together, make stupid videos and so on.We can spend time watching Tv at your place.Just me and u.I like that feel. I love you baby.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment