July 05, 2011

Meee First Post For euuuu

 This would be where we start our journey

Baby! Ahhh...I finally decided to do a blog for us.Was thinking whether I want to or not because I know I won't be the first one doing this for you.But atleast mine is not in chinses (Hehehe...evil face*) 1 month & 15 days we are together.Awesome?!It seems like a long time already.I will only tell you about our blog on our 2months anniversary( evil face again*) Well..its a new start thou.Hmm..I will try to write it everyday and fill it with all my love for you.I want to show you that.Hmm..Actually I do really love you very very much.But to honestly tell you that I am still afraid.I am afraid that if I put all my heart,all my patients,my everything in love,end up..I will still get the results.I love you baby.More than you can ever imagine.I know I have been repeating this sentence,its not because I got nothing else to say,is because I really really really mean it when I say that to you.Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment